Bask in Nature’s Splendor at Blue Mounts Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Blue Mountains
December 7th 2007
Published: December 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Set in a sprawling landscaped garden with adjoining parkland in the awe-inspiring vista of the Upper Blue Mountains, St. Mounts Boutique hotel takes pride in its newly refurbished facilities that captures its former elegance and a soothing and relaxing ambiance.

St. Mounts Boutique is surrounded by myriad of magnificent tourist spots. One of these is The Edge IMAX Theatre, a wide 3D movie theatre located in Katoomba. It always features new and exciting activities and breathtaking background of the Blue Mountains. The Edge IMAX Theatre screens 50 minutes from 1000 - 7 days a week. Whether young or old, The Edge IMAX Theatre is an ideal destination for people from all walks of life.

St. Mounts Boutique Hotel accommodation experience can also be enjoyed through exploring natural tourist attractions nearby such as the Jenolan Caves and the famed Megalong Valley. The Jenolan Caves has a collection of 300 brilliant limestone caves situated southeast of Lithgow. The nine caves open to the public features breathtaking limestone stalagmites and stalactites and exhibits a thrilling viewpoint on historical nature. Megalong Valley, nonetheless, exudes a refreshing ambiance of its rainforest walks, and orchards and timber homesteads. Staffs at St. Mounts Boutique Hotel are always prepared to provide enough informations for guests about the wonderful natural tourist attractions close by.

There are many other exciting places to visit near St. Mounts Boutique hotel. There are the Zigzag Railway, The Scenic Railway and Skyway, Bilpin, fine orchards that produce the renowned and home-grown jams and juices of all exotic flavours, The Leura Village, a delightful village, made up of delicate shops, boutiques, galleries, restaurants, antique and book shops and quaint tea and coffee houses, The Mount Tomah Botanic Gardens and a lot more.

There’s always something exciting at Blue Mountains. St Mounts Boutique Hotel is certainly one of them. With rooms tastefully furnished with period furniture, some with open fireplaces and French doors leading onto the veranda, who wouldn’t want to experience a relaxing hideaway such as this? St. Mounts Boutique Hotel’s The ‘Megalong’ suite is fitted with a private spa and king size four poster bed to let the guests experience the romance of yesteryear. It also features three houses which are Constables, Alberts and Magnolia. Each house offers a cosy and comfortable ambiance.

Experience a cosy and relaxing accommodation at Blue Mountains. Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Book at St Mounts Boutique Hotel via http://www.stmounts.com.au and get better rates online.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0467s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb