High up in the sky, falling down


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cairns
November 21st 2013
Published: November 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hi!

We have had an exciting day today, and are all both tired and happy. We got up around seven o’clock and took a bus out to the Bungee Jump Tower. It took around one hour to go there so we were sleepy but still exited. When we had checked in we got instructions about danger and safety, none one of us had ever bungee jumped before so we started out on level one. There are three levels and we all did the jumps on level two in the afternoon. I and Emma did our first jump together but Ebba and Julia did their jumps alone, it was so scary but also magical to step out and let your body fall to the ground. After many jumps we finally decided to give up learning even more so we could eat a late lunch, we took pizza and had a long meal. We did not want to leave directly after the meal, so we spent some time in the area to look at other people jumping, one girl were on level three and jumped with her bike. That was so amazing but also crazy!
We are now on our way to the hotel to change our clothes and then go out to eat a gorgeous dinner at a restaurant to celebrate that we finally have done bungee jumping. We all are definitely going to do that again!



// Miranda

Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0511s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb