Haircut 100!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cairns » Cairns City
January 19th 2009
Published: January 31st 2009
Edit Blog Post

This morning, I found the big shopping mall that everyone has mentioned to me but so far had failed to locate. Upon entering, there was a magician on stage with a very cute flexible assistant whom succeeded in separating her top half from her bottom half. Having a beautiful assistant is obviously part of every magician's repertoire though not quite sure what Paul Daniels thinking was with Debbie Magee...she would look better on countdown or as a 'Tweedle' on Its A Knockout!! I disappeared upstairs and found myself a barber (or Barbara if that's what you call a female stylist) and had my hair and eyebrows done...which was another life first unless you count Cheryl plucking them with tweezers just to prove a point as to what women have to go through (point noted hun). I found a really great shop too called the Old Goat which specialise in novelty items such as t shirts with slogans and bar accessories...definitely going to have to visit there again before Friday! Tonight, whilst on my way to the Woolshed, I got zapped by a mosquito...blooming thing, hopefully it died after leaving a huge red lump on my elbow...knowing my luck I now have Dengue Fever, I used to get that everyday back in England...Oh yeah, that was Dengie Fever hehehe!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0695s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb