Cairns and Christmas


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cairns » Cairns City
January 3rd 2008
Published: January 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi All!

Here's the latest update;

Our diving experience was brilliant! very tiring but absolutlely brilliant! From the moment we began, the training and diving was constant, the reef was beautiful and we'd love to do it all again. We don't have that many under water pictures as mastering an underwater digital camera is not the easiest thing in the world but hopefully the disposable camera's have been reliable enough, we'll have to wait and see. It truely is another world actually diving the reef, we saw turtles, giant clams sea cucumbers and reef sharks, the sharks were pretty impressive at two metres long!! The night dive was strange but well worth the nerves!

We spent Christmas at Airlie beach and had a well earned rest after all the diving! Christmas day was lovely, went swimming in the lagoon followed by lunch, drinks and then out for the evening. All in all Christmas was pretty good, had a great time and met some very nice people, you know who you all are without me making you famous on here!

Now we're in Brisbane and we're in the same boat as you guys back home because it has'nt stopped raining! Thinking about moving on very soon and will keep posted.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0303s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb