Bargara


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Bundaberg
August 1st 2007
Published: August 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Another early morning today! Today we were going to Lady Musgrave Island, which is part of The Great Barrier Reef (on a boat of course). We left home at 5:40 and got a coach/mini bus ride to the Town of 1770 and got on the boat to Lady Musgrave Island! Lady Musgrave is an island that is part of the Bunker Islands. We got to the Island at 9:15 and had a tour around the Island. It was mainly trees. After the tour we got back on the boat and had a lunch break (only 10 minuets long!). Then we went for a nice long fishing trip (we meaning me, mum and Lewis) while dad went and did some scuba-diving. While fishing, mum caught a hussar, which we are having for dinner tonight! We got some pictures of it before which chopped his head off! So anyway, after fishing we came back on the boat (slightly late) and Lewis and I went swimming in the Great Barrier Reef! It was amazing (and cold). The fish were bright colours even though we had to stay quite close to the boat as we only had a short amount of time! Then we got back on the boat dried off, got changed and set out on our way back! We got back to land at 5:15ish then got back in the coach/mini-bus and arrived home at 7:30 (by which point it was pitch black!) so we got home cooked mum’s fish, ate it(whilst watching films on the TV) and went to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0541s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 3; ; mem: 1006.5kb