Thai, Shopping, Zoo, Eat Street


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
July 16th 2017
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Leading on from the last instalment - Queensland won! 22 - 6, not too shabby!



Thursday was a chill day with the gym and then in the evening I took the fam out for a Thai - it was glorious, so many starters and then we shared three main meals between the five of us. Afterwards we headed home and had some bubbles and chilled.



Friday I went shopping with Emma so we could pick out an outfit for her to wear to the Valleys. We managed to find a beaut little playsuit which she looked hot AF in. Then it was the accessories, and then repair one of her nails. After a day of hard graft we headed home so she could tan, I did my eyebrows (maybe a little too tweezer happy and now have half an eyebrow but life goes on) and we watched documentaries on netflix - it was a wild one!



Saturday was Australia Zoo - home of the crocodile hunter. Such an ace day. Kate's sister, Clare, came and picked me and Tom up in the morning and we headed off. The zoo had all the
Kate and Tom Kate and Tom Kate and Tom

At the Thai
australian classics - kangaroos (which we fed), koalas (had a little cuddle with), crocodiles (left them alone!), alligators, giant tortoise, dingoes, lemurs, snakes, wombats, Tasmanian devil, red panda, birds of prey, beautiful birds etc, and then other classics like tigers, giraffes, zebras and rhinos. It took us the whole day to see everything, and go to the 'Crocoseum' which was crocodile show where they made it jump out of the water and swim around etc. Was good to see - a bit cheesy though - 'Just remember... Crocs rule!' that kind of thing. But an excellent day nonetheless. We headed home and I was supposed to go out but my stomach had other ideas so had a night in bed with Netflix.



Today I was feeling a little better - so headed out to meet up with Alex and we decided Eat Street was the easiest option. A little wander round again and chose our lunch and a dessert and then headed home.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Me, Jack and EmmaMe, Jack and Emma
Me, Jack and Emma

At the Thai
Alex and I Alex and I
Alex and I

Eat Street
Doughnut Shake Doughnut Shake
Doughnut Shake

Eat Street


Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0341s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb