Brisbane


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
January 18th 2013
Published: February 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


We had only planned a short stay in Brisbane (not knowing that we'd be coming back again...) but we had a lovely time here. Georgia and Sophie spent most of the first day mooching past the shops and over to the lagoons munching ice creams - you may realise this is becoming a bit of a trend. Meanwhile, Max slept. We claimed our free meal at the wonderful down under bar before heading to bed early wanting to catch a good nights sleep before out to Australia Zoo!

After a bright and early start we had a great day at the zoo. Cuddling koalas, stroking wombats and aligators to our hearts content. Sophie noticed the koalas pooed alot and smelt rather funny- unimpressed. We also fed elephants a bit of melon which was rather cool. It was a boiling hot day and so by the afternoon most of the animals were falling asleep, as were we. We rallied however to watch the famous Steve Irwin crocodile show (which also included birds). Georgia and Sophie were rather entertained by 2 couples wearing matching outfits (obviously they were Chinese). The day featured Georgia taking one too many photos but we had so much fun, definitely a day to remember!

We were ready for our next free dinner and managed to lose the pub quiz with unbelievable talent- Sophie even managed to lose us points. Georgia and Max weren't impressed. Oops.

Although we felt we were leaving Brisbane all rather prematurely, it was time to head ton to Noosa!!!! And Fraser Island! We couldnt wait!

muchos love

mwah mwah

gsm

Advertisement



28th February 2013

Hi there
Fun to read about your adventures. You've still a way to go and not many more days before you're on the road again I believe so I hope you stick to it. I'm looking forward to the Kiwi bit. Love to all of you.

Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0524s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb