Day 9 & 10 - Staying at Big Brother


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
December 1st 2012
Published: December 1st 2012
Edit Blog Post

We had a great day with Max. First Peter and I went to the massage academy and had an 1 hour massage for $20. The student we had was very good. We then all went for a cruise on the City Ferry. We just did a whole circuit of the river. It took about 2 hours. It was pretty warm but we thouroughly enjoyed it. Emily and Damian came and picked Max up at about 6.00pm. We then went out and had a lovely dinner. we went back home for coffee and a lovely night of looking at David and Cheryl's photos of China.

Today we started off with breakfast at the West End markets. Then Peter and I took off for a town called 1770. It is where Captain Cook landed in 1770 therefore the name. We arrived here just on dusk so we haven't seen much of the place but from what we have seen it looks very nice. The only problem is that it is a bit Yuppiesville for us and there are a lot of kids around. Maybe they are here from schoolies. Anyway we will probably move on tomorrow and try and find something a bit quieter.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



2nd December 2012

Max looks adorable... jealous of your cuddles with him!! But glad to see that you had a wonderful time with the family! Ps. Got the postcard, thank you! The picture is fantastic!
2nd December 2012

He is just the best behaved baby I have ever come across. We hardly heard boo out of him all day. Although he did have 4 babysitters doting over him all day!
2nd December 2012

No more slip ups!
Well we are on line now that the email is sorted. Hope 1770 turned out a little better than the first experience. All the best. David & Cheryl
2nd December 2012

Good to see you are online. I talked to Thommo today and we saw the ferry's that he skippers. We also saw where his work is located. We could see in a distance the island that he goes to. It was very interesting.

Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb