Brisbane


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
October 29th 2012
Published: October 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Brisbane later afternoon and settled in straight away to our hostel Base which had a nightclub underneath along with pre drinks on the roof, we liked this ALOT. We had planned to meet up with our friend Ollie (the one from leeds) that night but we had an early bus so didn't want to get too messy.......this plan failed, we got so messy with Ollie at this club called Victory, munched loads of steak pies which were so nice and got on fb/skype drunk until 5am, our bus was at 6:30am so we attempted to stay up but ou reyes closed on us, and before we knew it, it was 9am...our room mates we waking us up like haven't you got a bus to get......not anymore we didn't. On that note we got ready and went to the bus station to be told that there were no spaces on the buses that day which our bus company, luckily there was some space on a different one, just meant forking out more cash but for where we were heading we didn't care....Rainbow Beach/Fraser Island was on our minds, 2 day's camping, driving, drinking and apparent paradise.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb