boats, beach and crepes


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
April 13th 2010
Published: April 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today was still cloudy - but hey ho never mind. Gorgious cinimon toast for brekkie mmmmmm

With full tummies we went for a walk on the South bank, along the river, a pretty area with flowers and walk ways. There was a river trip on a ferry, and it seemed rude not to go- so we went. A very pleasant relaxing 1.5 hours with a guided commentry, before we knew it, it was time for lunch - all i seem to do is eat !!! so a bit of lunch on board.

After our exhausting boat trip we walked along the bank and came upon Street Beach which does what it says on the tin ..... a man made beach in the middle of a city, lovely with sand, palm trees and warm water lagoon. It was a tad too chilly to swim so we just dangled our tootsies in. Took a couple of photos of me up a tree (hilarious trying to get me up there!)

Then we stumbled across a creperie ....... and yes you guessed ................... well they looked soooooo good 😊 crepes with fresh strawberrys, cream, ice cream and strawberry sauce !!!!!!!!!!!! words can't do it justice.

So then we went for a jog around the park that took us about an hour ................. yeah right !!!! strolled for about an hour more like it.

A bit of shopping was on the cards next, with drinky poo's as well.

Dinner was a picnic in the city centre, by this time the sun had come out. So another lovely day.

I leave tomorrow - so feel sad at having to leave Australia, but happy at the thought of seeing my girls 😊

bye bye Australia its been great - well worth waiting for !!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Advertisement



Tot: 0.416s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 7; qc: 53; dbt: 0.3235s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb