Brissie


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
February 27th 2006
Published: March 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Days 106-108



We got a lift down to the station headed for Brisbane. We arrived at the hostel after walking the very long way round then went to check out the city. Popped into a couple of travel agents to try and book things further up the coast but just got confused with the millions of options and went back to the hostel with a headache! Chilled out in the hostel and watched tv.

The next day it was pouring it down so we spent most of the morning in the travel agents booking up loads of cool stuff. Grabbed some lunch then went to Queensland Art Gallery for a touch of culture. Spent the evening chilling back at the hostel.


Despite the rain and gloomy clouds we jumped on a bus to Wet n Wild (a water slide park for those of you that don't know it). The weather worked in our favour as the park was absolutely empty!! We'd done all the rides in the first hour!! Plus it didn't matter that it was raining as we were already wet! Spent the day there then jumped on the bus back to Brisbane. Grabbed some dinner then went to some really smart bars near our hostel. It was a really nice night.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0397s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb