A Small bit of inspiration


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
October 5th 2009
Published: October 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

ok so i took a little holiday to our beautiful northern capital Brisbane over the weekend to visit a few friends, only stayed locally in central Brisbane so not many good pictures, but i wanted to check out my new camera and i must say while the camera held up well i think i need to take some photography classes.

Spent the weekend in the Ibis hotel in the middle of Brisbane and had some drinks at the Fox hotel in Sunny Bank was a great weekend away, which helped me put the monotony of preparing our RTW itinerary together.

over the last few days i had run into snags on trying to organize transport between a few places and it was doing my head in. So a much needed break and some inspiration was well in order.

onto our itinerary, after the last installment we are now up to our next destination of Egypt, we initially decided to do more in Africa but have now decided to spend more time in the Mediterranean and Europe instead.

Flying into Aswan before heading up to Luxor by felluca, onto Cairo by train, a few days in Alexandria before heading to Port Said.


itinerary to follow in next post, anyways here some pics of my time in Brissy


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb