Week 9 - Brisbane


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
April 7th 2008
Published: April 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

ArrrrmaniArrrrmaniArrrrmani

Steve sports his new sunnys
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE - HOPE YOU HAD A FANTASTIC DAY - GLAD I COULD SHARE YOUR PRESSIE OPENING!!!!!

Okay, now its April this week and we cant believe how much time is flying, its so mad. We have been here over 2 months now which is so crazy.

So our house guests were with us until Wednesday when they flew to Melbourne, and the place seems really strange with just the two of us. We have had another 3 barbies, it is so good, no dirty pots, no dirty kitchen or mess. I even had a piece of shark the other night - getting more adventurous by the day!!

We had a really quiet weekend, Steve spent the morning at the beach topping up his tan and I cleaned (how exciting) and then we went into town where Steve purchased a new pair of sunglasses, Armani, yes real ones. He figured they are an investment coz he wears them every day, I figure my £3.50 pair will do just nicely thank you very much. It was Dan’s birthday from work on Saturday and we went to his party which was at a pub just down the road from us. Remarkably we wearnt too drunk by the end of the night but it was a late one so basically Sunday was written off. We got up around 11am and then went back to bed and got up again at 2ish. It was raining and a little dull so we did nothing. Had a barbie Sunday night when the rain stopped but had to come in when the local wildlife got a little too close.

We have also booked flights to Darwin to see Lisa and Andrew....yay......cant wait!!!!!!!!! Its mad, a 4 hour flight and then a 4 hour bus journey and we will only be in the next state.

Also, a little glimmer of hope on the job front, Steve has been for an interview (finally someone might want us) and is waiting to hear on a job.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0552s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb