bumpy start?


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
October 23rd 2007
Published: October 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


LucyLucyLucy

days before depature...
hello everybody,
after a slight hiccup with our tickets , (fucking travel agent) we did not actually leave last night as we had planned to! We did make it to the airport but only to find no tickets were waiting for us as we were 'supposed' to pick them up (travel agent is dodgey bitch). so we did not tell anyone out of embarresment and today we saw the more scenic side of brisbane.

tonight is the big night, yes we are holding our trickets this time in anticipation. We assume everything will go smoothly tonight as we have already have befriended all the airport staff, we met them last night!

look how innocnet we look. just wait till we get back - we are hoping we will look more like ruggged warriors after a battle in the wilderness.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

PaulPaul
Paul

very innocent


23rd October 2007

HAVE FUNN
yo soul sister and brother. have sooo much fun and be sure to pick up tickets for the plane ride home!!! keep in touch xoxo
24th October 2007

you poor bums
There is nothing like a shit start to a great trip, which im sure you guys will have... A great trip that is just to clear that up... Dont forget to see the elephants i love those big bastards hehe love ya J
24th October 2007

haahahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahaahha
ahhahahahahahh man thats hilarious... you should have rung man. it was your guys faults wasnt it... you know it. well that should be all your misfortunes out of the way for the trip so you guys will be sweet from now on. hit us up with some gettin loose images. later fellas
26th October 2007

Not to worry
Hi Pucy and Laul Yeah seemed to bit of an inconvenience but as it worked out the next night you ended up sitting on the plane with that very helpful German girl and as a consequence your arrival in Bangaz couldn't have been easier and more enjoyable. It is just another reminder of the fact that there is a positive and/or a learning experience in everything (? I think everything) that happens. A friend at work here in Alice Springs had a friend in Bangkok last week. This mate of his made some friends whilst travelling and when he was at the airport or bus or train station he went to the toilet and left his luggage with them and when he came back.........you guessed it........no luggage and no "friends". So , your German girl was a good karma version of making connections and most travelling connections are good ones. Anyhow, you both did well and alls well that ends well. I am sure that your millions of fans will be eager to read and see your first blogg instalment. Happy and safe truckin. love Da/Trev. As Jessi says......come on guys "word up".
26th October 2007

Words
By the way guys I think that the blogg mob aren't real keen on obscene language. We may need to come up with some alternative adjectives when blogging. Remember the whole world is reading and viewing. Yours lovingly Da/Trev (the Red Hill behaviour management attache`).

Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1095s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb