Leaving Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
May 31st 2007
Published: May 31st 2007
Edit Blog Post

After months of planning, several weeks of good bye parties, packing, disposing, and cleaning, we are all well (abit tired!) but overwhelmed with the kindness and generosity of all of our Australian friends. We have spent two years travelling to many beautiful beaches and other locations throughout Australia, but it doesn't compare to the beauty of the people we have met. The friends we have made are incredible in so many ways. We have truely been blessed these past two years!!! We will dearly miss them all, but anxiously await for them to visit us in Maple Valley, Washington!

Now our second adventure is upon us! We are waiting at the Brisbane Airport for our flight to Hong Kong (9 hours flight). We will arrive Hong Kong around 6 pm and check into The Salisbury YMCA and spend 4 days sight seeing in and around Hong Kong. Hannah has always wanted to visit China and is especially excited about this portion of our trip. More on all of that once we get there.....

Advertisement



4th June 2007

Keep the blogs coming!
Hi Adam Family, Rachel and I really enjoyed reading about your adventures in Hong Kong and look forward to reading more, so keep them coming. We think of you often and are looking forward to seeing you in just a few weeks at the center of the universe...Round Lake! Safe travels for the rest of your journey.

Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0216s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb