Special Reminder Message from Jim Ruetz


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
September 19th 2018
Published: September 19th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Latitude of Attitude  Latitude of Attitude  Latitude of Attitude

It's all about Attitude folks. Thanks for your support.
JUST A COUPLE OF IMPORTANT REMINDERS, First, when I send a lot of pictures you have to click below the text to see the rest of the pictures beyond what is embedded in the text !

ALSO and OF MORE IMPORTANCE - If you haven't made your way over to the www.cureduchenne.org/Jimsride website, please don't put it off. 100 percent of your donations are going directly to Cureduchenne and will be used to find a Cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. I've been bragging to the Aussie's about how generous people from the fastener and industrial distribution industries are in the US/Europe/ and Asia so please help me keep face 😊 We've got a long way to go to reach this years goal. I've got a lot of comments on the ride T-Shirts - Don't forget a minimum donation of $100 will get a much coveted and sought after "Jims Rideabout OZ 2018" shirt (shirts are covered by me). Dig deep fastener people and I'll see you in Vegas at the Show !!! If you've already donated -thank you and please pass the message on to one other person - maybe we can get a chain going.

Drover JImDrover JImDrover JIm

My cross internet hypnotism technique. Who's gonna be the next Great White Shark donor out there ---:)


Thanks,



Jim

Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0447s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb