First day of travels


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane » Southbank
June 19th 2011
Published: June 20th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Arrived in Brisbane last night. got here quite late so when we walked into our 4 shared girls dorm it was a bit cringey as one girl was asleep. Yet we had to get changed n crap so it was annoying not being able to be a bit loud! Yet when we woke up this morning she was still asleep. Murf lost her shit calling the girl a vampire. Luckily not to her face. Found out she like perminantley lives in that dorm though! weiiirrdddd.

We've had a random day today. we woke up to realise we both left the keys to the padlocks on our bags were actually locked inside our bags. I blame murf. Then alex managed to pick her lock and i managed to to dig the key out my purse through a tiny hole. Then murf spased out and nearly cried coz she couldnt find one of her 17 mascaras. Yet it was completely empty. She found it though and used the dry brush to do god knows what to her lashes and then she was happy again.

Went for a walk to find somewhere to eat and a market that was in my lonely planet book. I definatley followed the map properly but there was definatley no market in site. Although the women at the hostel said it was definatley on. Bull crap it wasn't on .. or it was completely invisable! Then she wouldn,t let me nap. I was fuming. Instead she decided to sit on the bottom bunk with her legs in the air and push my mattres so my head almost smashed the ceiling. and all she said was "get up we need to make friends" idiot.

We cooked in a big shared kitchen today which everyone uses. Weird having to share everything. But atleast ill lose some weight considering NONE of my clothes fit me anymore. Was sad saying bye to everyone at Belrose and Lisa and the kids. Missing them all already.

Not doing anything this evening as we are moneyless retards... and we have no friends. If your reading this your a bit sad. mwahaha Anyways keep you updated


MILEY CYRUS TUESDAYYYYY 😊

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb