Moreton Island Environment


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane » Moreton Island
November 5th 2017
Published: November 5th 2017
Edit Blog Post

As trevor explain this :



The Tangalooma Island Resort- Marines is a Brisbane based not-for-profit Foundation. As a registered charity, the Foundation works to improve the water quality of waterways and adjacent environs throughout southeast Queensland to enhance the marine environment of Moreton Bay. The Mission of marines to inspire a community of environmental heroes with our vision for a healthy environment for local marine and wildlife through collaborative community action." - Based on the news. " EcoMarines; is a unique environmental education program aimed at developing environmental leadership and conservation among students of all ages, their schools and school communities, social and sporting clubs, community organisations and private enterprises"- Ecomarines.com.au/Tangalooma. as I researched in the website and the news and from trevor. The environment in Tangalooma is really nice it helps the nature of Tangalooma to be healthy. it helps the community to live long life and helps the island to preserved the mother nature.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0671s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb