it might be a long one


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane » Fortitude Valley
June 17th 2006
Published: June 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

well so much has happened since i last wrote. I'm now in brisbane where the weather is much better. Still not overly hot bu definately not raining so thats cool. It took about 14 hours to get here from sydney. we left at about 5 in the evening and i drove straight through until 4am! Kipped in a layby where i thought we were going to get killed but an outback oz carzed man and then back in the car for 9am! It was one hell of a long arse night to say the least!

Since arriving in brisbane i have been out lots. like silly amounts lots! The casino being a big winner or a big loser depending on how clever or silly you are. i was clever for once in my life! Couple of embarressing things have happened to me. for example i got asked for id the other day and in my bag i keep all important things like passport, tampons, condoms, tissues in the back pocket. so as i pull out my passport i also hand this very large man a condom! Not just any condom either, a free one that i got from boots and boots was written all over it! classy. I made some naff embarressed joke and then scuttled inside. Another funny thing was in the casino a guy had been trying to chat me up, he was doing alright, he'd put quite alot of effort in but i was with beau and james, not that he knew that, so i made my excused after say 15 mins. Later i was standing by myself and he comes over and tries to ask me out for a drink/dinner when beau comes over and gives this guy a hug as they used to play rugby together. The guy gets a little sheepish, asks beau how me and him know each other and then he scuttles away feeling a little red in the face. hurrah-successful night all round methinks!

I have two jobs! Thank christ. I work for a leading telephone company 4 very long days a week and then two evenings a week i'm whats called an angel! And before you ask, no im not selling my body or anything discusting like that! We go round pubs, cluns and the general social scene and sell 5 minute massages. So i work purely off commision, basically the more drunk men i flash my breasts at, the more money i make-hurrah! Finally the breasts are working for me. I start that next week and for my fist few night beau and james are just going to be coincedentally at the same bars and things to make sure its all ok, if you know what i mean, winkwink nudge nudge.

Thats all for now im afriad as i have to be off the net in approx uno minito so i love you all lots and lots and all that jazz
xxx

Advertisement



21st June 2006

Yo Bitch!!
Hey Cassiandra!! Hows things?Sorry haven't replied much but I've been so busy leaving uni cos my housemates left early so I've had to sort out all the shit and tidy everything-wank!!!Woe is me!! Also been busy recently cos my dumbass boyfriend has been in hospital for a week with alcohol poisoning- lets just say the last week of uni was HARDCORE!!! Can't think of any embarrassing stories like the farting incident so maybe I've been quite good recently.... It sounds like you're having a wicked time adn I'm so jealous!!!Although the bed bugs thing sounds grim but if its any consolation I had a weird itchy skin thing, probably scabies- so actually I guess thats quite embarrassing.... ANywho, I can't believe its been two months that is such a long time!! Missing you lots, will write you a proper email soon and take care!!! PS those Angels are so cool, they're in Ibiza at Priveledge, saw them when I went on the Manumission night!!!!
3rd July 2006

Any more news??
Hey smell, how are you? still in Brisbane? and how are the jobs working out? getting lots of $$ i hope! I know the angels, Jo Fletcher was one for a bit in Melbourne! Im really well just got bk from hol in Egypt with ben and friends had a wicked time did lots and really enjoyed it. Also passed my 2nd yr of uni wahooooooooo!!! Working in a school and really enjoying that too so all is wonderfulin the land of miss vingerhoets!! Except for one thing, me miss my smell!! lol Would b really nice to get a lil update from you cass, although im sure your very busy! hope all is well missy, take care love you xxxxxxx

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb