brisbane 2


Advertisement
Published: February 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hi

As you may have seen from the facebook pics we went to Australia Zoo. It was great, we got to stroke a baby alligator, hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, saw a crocodile display in the crocoseum and an awesome tiger display where the keepers played with them in the enclosure. I also met terri irwin and had a pic taken and got to hold a koala called kramer. We took loads of pics, over 100.

Yesterday we laid by the lagoon on a manmade beach and soaked up the sun and went on a big wheel like the london eye. We are off to Byron Bay for 3 days tomorrow and then 8 days in sydney before flying out on 20th feb.

Glad the dvd came ok, cant wait to see it again. Get Jem a card and pressie from us ( did you get pig goes pop?) finances are fine we are on budget. Andy says thanks for the footie update, keep them coming. I heard a rumour jordan is married is theis true? details?.

Shaz keep info coming, i also check facebook if you wanna put gossip on there you dont want published.

Andy is in the 8th day of not shaving he looks like an ice road trucker. lol

Hope you are all well, speak to you soon.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb