Sydney blog 1


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Kings Cross
February 14th 2010
Published: February 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Happy Valentine's Day

Well quite a bit has happened since our last blog so thought we would do an update for you.

After our last blog we moved on to Byron Bay and spent three nights by the beach (along with about a thousand ants). You may also be aware that we are now engaged. If you didn't know by now suprise lol

It was very much a spur of the moment thing to propose but I'm glad I did it just felt right.

I had to type this so we could fit it all on to one blog as someone could take the whole blog talking about the proposal (yes it was amazing lol)

As for the beach what a lovely place we could have stayed there forever which we did except if it rained.

Then on to Sydney 13 hours overnight on the Greyhound next to Sniffy McWiffy (aren't i the lucky one). We got here and so far we have explored a Submarine (very good) and couple of ships (HMB Endeavour). Photos to follow on facebook.

Just for you Janet & Roger we found a market 4 storeys high with about 250 stalls just on the ground floor, you would have been in your element.

Sydney is an awesome place and we just caught the start of the chinese new year which is very colourful and has dancing dragons and tigers.

Kings Cross also has lots of warriors of the Rainbow variety due to it being Mardi Gras next weekend. Lots of females bleached short Blonde hair and Birkenstocks !!!!

Thank you Shaz for the rain dance it appears to have worked as we had flash flooding in the city. We are now thinking of setting up a company that specialises in bringing rain to anywhere as we seem to have developed a knack for it !!

Note for Jemma HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Andy & Cazza

Who killed Archie ??? (not that i care lol)

Hope Roger & Janet got to you ok Shaz

Did dad do anything romantic for Valentine's Day ??

Did you let Nan know we are engaged ??

Does John know we are engaged I did text him ??

Where are the mighty Liverpool are we still fourth ??

Take care all

Andy and the future Mrs Price

XX

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb