Booking Trips etc....


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Airlie Beach
July 7th 2008
Published: July 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

More Drinking GamesMore Drinking GamesMore Drinking Games

Jo and her boyfriend Tex who had just lost at spoons (but played with straws!)

7th July - Airlie Beach Day Two



Sorry not feeling very imaginative today with the headings!

We went to Tribal Travel today to book our Whitsundays trip and ended up coming out with a whole package. So we have now pre-paid for Whitsundays sailing, Fraser Island 3 day - 2 night self drive tour, a 3 day Noosa Canoe Safari and 2 nights in a hostel at Rainbow Beach! All for 400 bucks - which is 200 quid.

We were really lucky with our sailing trip as we both wanted to go on a tall ship and there was only one left, the 'Derwent Hunter', but it only had one place availble - they squeezed on one extra place and gave us a discount as we have to share a double bed! Brilliant! So we leave tomorrow at 8am for a 3 day sailing trip to snorkel the Great Barrier Reef (again!). We're doing it again because it will be great to see some of the 74 Whitsunday islands and because it is supposed to have much better snorkelling spots.

Tonight Eli's friend has organised a drinking game. I think he may have an agenda..... He turned up all dressed up in a black shirt and 2 cartoons of goon (popular cheap white wine). We played in the hostel bar (which is licensed), so we hid the wine under the table. The guy was very keen on everyone fulfilling forfeits which always involved downing an entire glass of wine...not to be boring or anything but we do have to get up early and will be on a boat for three days.... he got really upset when I only downed half a glass each time and just kept holding the glass to my mouth!! But to prove a point he did drink everytime he lost, and he lost a lot....he asked Amy if she wanted to go for a walk with him later that evening and she turned him down and told him she had a boyfriend and would rather play cards... he ended up going to MacDonalds for some food and we watered a few plants with the goon and then did a runner.






Advertisement



Tot: 0.205s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1588s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb