Aliec Springs to the Heart of Australia....


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Northern Territory » Uluru
July 16th 2013
Published: July 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Day 7 - We were going to go to the big park but Mum was scared as there were group of men there.

Day 8 - We went to this kind of Museum, it had bones, skulls and animals and we went to this plane thing and there was a competition who could draw the best plane.

Day 9 - We left Alice Springs and stopped at Standley Chasm, Ellery big hole Ormiston Gorge and we camped the Finke River, we sat around the fire with Marshmallows.

Day 10 - We woke up and there were Dingo tracks everywhere, we got to Kings Canyon and me and William kicked the footy.

Day 11 - We did a big, big walk and we went on a helicopter ride and I got a bit dizzy.

Day 12 - We saw Uluru and The Olgas from the distance, I could not buy something from this shop because of Mum and Dad and the shop lady.

Day 13 - I got up with Mum and drank half the orange juice and when Dad got up he said stop drinking all the juice! We then went and saw and touched Uluru and I could not sprint around it because there were only walks and I also fell over and got cuts on my hand. We also went to the Olgas and that's it.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



16th July 2013

Looks good
Hey Henry.... thanks for telling me what has been happening on your trip!! It looks like a lot of fun. Make sure you keep telling us what you are up to.

Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0695s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb