[h2]Darwin Museum[/h2]


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Northern Territory » Darwin » City of Darwin
August 23rd 2006
Published: August 23rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Another SunsetAnother SunsetAnother Sunset

There is a pattern
When you come to Darwin ,the museum is a must.It has so much to look at and best of all its free.
There is alot of aboriginal art ,all sorts of animals ,mammals,insects,and snakes that are stuffed and look very real .Plus there is a short movie on cyclone tracey ,with loads of info,on how the cyclone destoyed Darwin, a dark room which has sound affects of the cyclone and how loud it was,that was pretty scary..


We spent a good hour at the air conditioned Museum and we had to go back a second time just so we could feel we had done the exhibits justice as they had obviously put in a lot of time on designing them.

Another great free activity to do at Darwin, apart from watching the human circus that is Mindle Beach , ( I will explain later...) Is the War memorials, Darwin was at the forefront of the second world war.... Gooogle search for the details.... anyhows there is heaps to see reguarding this time in Australias past.


Hmmmmmmmmm



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Hang  in ThereHang  in There
Hang in There

Sunset again, another day another sunset
SHARPSSHARPS
SHARPS

Museum display
CYCLONE TRACYCYCLONE TRACY
CYCLONE TRACY

The damage was awesome


23rd August 2006

The Best Entry Yet
WOW....Hey babe this is fantastic, You are the best . Keep on blogging babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love you. Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0537s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb