G'Day, Mate! Put Another Shrimp On The Barbie!


Advertisement
Published: June 21st 2006
Edit Blog Post

That's right! We're in Austria!

We had a wonderful three months in Southeast Asia and loved just about every day of our seven weeks in Vietnam. We intended to head north from Sapa, Vietnam in to China, but decided that the rewards and challenges of travel in Asia had worn us down just a little too much for us to fully embrace our much-anticipated Chinese trek. Thanks to our flexible schedule and some very cheap tickets on Tiger Airways we have leapt ahead in our itinerary and are currently in the "red center" of Australia in Alice Springs. We will be here for about six weeks before visiting New Zealand and then returning to Asia to see the wonders of China.

We know we are way behind and have tons of things ready to post in the next few days so that we can share our experiences in Vietnam with you (plus an awesome ten days thus far in Australia's Northern Territory).

Advertisement



21st June 2006

austria?
Your title makes so much less sense if you're in Austria.
21st June 2006

Ayers Rock
Careful at Ayers, I hear the 4 have had come issues there.
21st June 2006

So will you all be heading to Sydney to attend Nicole Kidman's and Keith Urban's wedding this weekend???
22nd July 2006

never to return again?
It’s been so very long since this, your last post... Where and how are y'all?!??! Post... post... PLEASE... I'm living through y'all vicariously!
11th March 2007

great blogs
ha ha, I got your Dumb and DUmber reference as soon as I read the title !! Love it ! You dont know me, but I have been checking out your blogs and pictures and they are wonderful !! Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip !!

Tot: 0.221s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 28; qc: 133; dbt: 0.1408s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.5mb