The count down is on


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales
December 2nd 2012
Published: December 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

After the heat wave which hit Sydney on Saturday, today (Sunday) was much more in keeping with a great day. However the excitement of travel is more important, as we move ever nearer to the departure date.



The count down is on, and there are now 19 days to go. It only seems to be yesterday when sitting in the departure lounge at Bali airport talking about this trip.





The arranging of what clothing to take is starting to take shape. Email confirmation for our accommodation in Rome has been sent off. My training in project planning is taking over. Look at everything three times. Also a telephone call to friends in Liege. No snow only sleet.





So the brief outline of the trip.

Fly from Sydney to Frankfurt. Overnight there. Then onto Liege, on 23rd. We will have Christmas with friends and go to midnight Mass. Then on the 29th, we go to Brussels to fly to Rome. January 5, we go to Florence and then to Venice on 7th. Jan 9, we fly back to Frankfurt and then leave at 10pm to return back to Australia.





I will have to work out the total distance which will be traversed,and post this information.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb