catching up


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Vincentia
January 17th 2008
Published: January 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

dean is keen doing flips off the grass and on to sand below. madison to be at market in the morning. i'm talking to thirteen-year-olds about flag. madison four flips fantastic.
14-1-8 overcast occasional mist morning tea among the gums and cockatoos. spruiked in front of PO. lunch barby and fell to talking with council workers and then sydneysiders family of five they gave me a burger! down at dock espied boat that came in earlier and chatted with builder/owner and saw his sign looking for crew to go north!!! a marvellous vision appeared of that splendid ship in a stiff southeaster me abord. then another yachtie delivering a dingy to hobart entertained with nautical knowhow.
15-1-8 busy day. last night engine overheating this a.m. pump required. top spruik PO and then wham car park for $80! in three hours. cash generation a distinct possibility. cooked pasta tuna lunch. parked up harbourside seeing burgee on 'salvatore'. holiday makers fishing. rarely a catch but. and the sun burning thru at last to make shade an essential. i've got me hatchback, all good. this blessed place where the town meets the sea. from here i can see HOTEL, read pub, and FUNLAND , PLAZA and ALDI, nab and the CIN of cinema. puffy white clouds. eucalypts everywhere and in the heart of town lazy traffic on princes highway, 'fresh food people' truck heading north. harbour boats lie into the wind, n.e., 'crew wanted' yacht returns from fuel dock to maneouver for single handed approach. well done! the dingys heading south have gone on the favourable weather. lads catching small specimens of several species. an elesain experience. while car was being fixed at three i walked townward. four handwavers gone before i got there and surf shop wanted large flag for australia day!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.38s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.3259s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb