Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Tamworth
May 30th 2009
Published: June 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

30/05/09 Saturday Day 288
We found out this morning that the old couple in the rented campervan van, your one has to get surgery done on her shoulder after the accident last night in Katoomba caravan park so it turned out to be serious enough. Busy day today. Firstly we had to collect some of our clothes we left with Viv in Sydney to mind. Thanks for that Viv. Unfortunately for this kind act, you’ll now be minding our summer clothes until we come back from New Zealand! After picking up the clothes and giving Viv a quick tour of the van, we headed back into town to check into our hostel. Once that was done it was back out towards the airport to drop off the van. We drove a total of 4874 kilometres in the 25 days we had the van. Quite a lot! Then it was back into town on the bus where like the time we handed back the van in Perth, we were greeted with loads of drunk construction workers on the bus! I thought they were going to bate each other cause one guy up the front was shouting at another guy down the back. Anyway they all got out at the same stop thank god!
So now we’re in Sydney until we fly out to Auckland on Monday evening. Weather isn’t up to much here. Think we’ll be taking it easy tonight.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0681s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb