Toilet stop at Bondi Beach


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
March 4th 2014
Published: March 4th 2014
Edit Blog Post

I made a sightseeing tour with a bus. We startet next to Sydney Darling Harbour. We drove about the Harbour Bridge and at the other side, we made a photo stop. There was no rain and no sun. The bus turned arround and crossed the Harbour Bridge again. We cruised through several quarters where I walked before. We stopped at Mrs. Macquarie's chair. Next stop was a view point in Vaucluse. It is a beautiful view about the Harbour and you can see the Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House again. At the gateway to Sydney Harbour we stopped again. The gateway is arround 1.6 km. You can walk along shore, but we hadn't enaugh time. Just taking some photos and back into the bus. Next stop was a toilet break at Bondi beach. The sun came out and so we walked about the beach, put the feet into the sea and enjoyed the situation. A wonderful stop. We drove to our target Circular Quay.

There we left the bus and stepped onto a boat. Another cruise started. We had to sit down at tables. The tour started with a lunch buffet. Many people went to buffet before we left the quay. We chugged past Sydney Opera House, Mrs. Macquarie's chair, Kings Cross and turned arround next to Vaucluse. A few minutes before we changed our direction we were ready with lunch and got up to the star deck. The sun was still shining. :-) We past the Sydney Opera House again and boated till Darling Harbour. Here we had the chance to leave the boat but I didn't. I left the boat at Circular Quay and walked to the Pyloon Lookout.

I had a voucher for it from Bridge Climb. You have to get over 200 steps in the Pyloon to the top of it. But on the way to the Pyloon you have to get over several streets and stairs. You have a wondeful view about Sydney. I took a photo for a couple. This is all over. Everyone takes photos and aks someoneelse to takes photos from him/her/them. In the Pyloon is a museum about evolution of the Harbour Bridge. The Pyloons aren't necessary for the Bridge they are decoration.

I walked to Hyde Park and relaxed reading my book in the sun. After that I visited the statue of Queen Victoria next to the town hall and Queen Victoria Building. In front of this is a special pedestrian crossroad. When they have green all cars have to stop and you walk crisscross about the crossroad.

I finished my tour at Darling Harbour and got back to hotel.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0584s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb