gday mate


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
June 16th 2006
Published: June 16th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Sydney on a gorgeous evening after a fun flight - smelly man! First impressions of Sydney were good especially since we found a really nice hostel with a sauna and hot tub on the top balcony! After checking in we called Wightman and met up with him and Nick at there disgustingly appropriate hostel... Alex is fat. We went out and got dinner and then went down with Nick, Alex (fat), James lynch and Shaun to the bar beneath our hostel. Alex is fat. It was nice to catch up with them and hear their stories...Alex is fat. Today the weather is lovely, really sunny and we went on a long walk down to the bridge and the opera house. There really amazing and its a nice part of the city...Sydney is a bit busy for us old folk and full of mean business people rushing and queueing everywhere. Food is really really expensive here but we just got 2 free tickets for the Hilton spa for a day for some r and r...alex is fat. Were going to stay in Sydney for 3 more days, maybe a bit more tyhen move down to Melborne to do the neighbours tour!!

Stephen- were back on the 27th August probably, thanks for blogging. Hope you and Steph have a great holiday, miss you loads xxxxxxxx

easy woody hope you didnt pick up the beer gut alex did in thailand (he isnt that fat just he laughed at my hair...) give me call if u can to catch up...heard chris is a veg head now rather than a meat head? does he wear dresses now too?

xxxx



Advertisement



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0193s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb