G'day from Summer Bay!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
April 6th 2006
Published: April 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

7.04.06~ Caught the bus over to Palm Beach today which is where they film Home & Away! Was really beautiful there and felt really strange to be sunbathing on the same beach we watch on telly! We sat and had an ice cream at the 'surf club' whilst keeping a good eye out for any glimpses of the stars..no such luck though!

10.04.06~Took a visit to the famous Bondi Beach this afternoon and spent a couple of hours enjoying our last little bit of sunshine before we head over to New Zealand!
Met up with Wallis (from easyjet who i bumped into in Perth) at 6pm by the Opera house and then all headed over to 'Scruffy Murphys' Irish bar for a few jugs of Tooheys New! We got talking to 2 Irish guys-well more like they got talking to us, they were soooo drunk and were trying to chat me & Wallis up as if Sean wasn't even there! Eventually we decided they were getting on our nerves so we went to some random little local pub where we were sure they wouldn't find us (we'd made up some excuse to leave about catching the last train). Half an hour later, who walks in...one of the drunk Irish guys, this time telling me he's in love with me and his mate loves Wallis (bear in mind these Irish guys are in their 40's) and again totally ignoring poor Sean! We just couldn't believe our bad luck, but on the bright side, he was so drunk that he'd forgot our excuse to leave the first time so we used it again and legged it out of there!
This time though we were telling the truth and walked Wallis back to the train stations and said our goodbyes, was lovely to see her and we all had a really good night!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 17; qc: 55; dbt: 0.1051s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb