Why wouldnt you?


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
December 29th 2009
Published: December 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Emmas WeddingEmmas WeddingEmmas Wedding

Guess we dont scrub up too badly all things considered.
6 weeks.

3 weddings.

More family than you could poke a stick at.

And easily the greatest friends a person could have!

Why wouldnt you take 6 weeks off work and head back to the land down under after two and a half years enjoying the deep southern hosiptality of the UNited states of America? Three connecting flights, a bunch of "airport appreciation" layovers leading to 34 hours later......as i say why wouldnt you!

My beloved Parramatta Eels make the grandfinal for only the third time in my living memory (i was too young to remember the premierships of the very early 80's) but alas they play on the day that i simply do not exist - im flying over the international dateline as they lose to......who cares who they lost to, the point is they lost! Spewing!

Epic trip and as always seems to be the case pictures do such a better job of explaining for me than words so heres a random selection of images of what i got up to back home and also what ive been up to here in the states since ive been back.

Water here is a
Ed's BucksEd's BucksEd's Bucks

Why wouldnt you ride the ferry in Sydney!
super chilly 10C and with the right tide co-ordinating with a 7am day break the air was a brisk 3C! Nothing a wetsuit and booties for your feet couldnt fix, although i did seriously think about buying some gloves - just couldnt bring myself to do it!

Whats next - a mad dash to Tahoe to learn some tips on how to snow board from my "all grown up" sister rachel seeing as though shes working there for the season with Shads, a possible sailing/surfing expedition throughout central america somewhere simply cos we can, a desire to finally get to svedia to see what this cross cultural exchange that crackers has started is all about, a random trip to Poland to visit the next generation of Rooty Hill influenced Poles taking over Krakow and wait for it ALLEDGEDLY a monster 30th birthday party somewhere in Sydney this coming April! You heard it here first.....stand by for more on that one!

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and that new years is a pearler wherever you might be.

Keep smiling kids : )

Simo


Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Ed and JulesEd and Jules
Ed and Jules

Wow wow wow - What an event!
Lawn bowlingLawn bowling
Lawn bowling

Why wouldnt you!
St Gregs - stillSt Gregs - still
St Gregs - still

10 years on and we are still the hooligans we always were. Except now Brad finally got the girl!
Constables cottageConstables cottage
Constables cottage

Again why wouldnt you stay here for a week!
Scarbourgh pubScarbourgh pub
Scarbourgh pub

Whale watching - views par for the course in spectacular austi.
The calm before the stormThe calm before the storm
The calm before the storm

Ed at the start of his bucks bonanza
Happy days.....Happy days.....
Happy days.....

.....turn into happy nights!
Maz the manMaz the man
Maz the man

Why do you have to live so far away Maz : P
Me JulieeeeeeeeeeMe Julieeeeeeeeee
Me Julieeeeeeeeee

Grand times!
CrikeyCrikey
Crikey

Liam where do you get your shirts? GOLD pure gold!
CrackersCrackers
Crackers

Unique and special as only he can be!


30th December 2009

son
you have been a very naughty boy son!

Tot: 0.17s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0753s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb