Paddy's Market to Paddy's Tavern!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
February 17th 2006
Published: February 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Sue and I decided to hit the market today. Paddy's is HUGE and has everything....silly wigs, nic-nacs and loads of junk, clothes, toys, souvenirs and an unbelievably cheap food market....potatoes and apples litterally 20cents each!! and we bought tea...cheesey jacket potatoes with salad, enough salad for bout 8 people....so cheese and salad sandwichs tomorrow I think!

Anyone see the Liverpool Man U match? I did....in an Irish bar called P.J.O'Briens!!! fabulous pub...sold pints...full pints not these pathetic schooners! And it was full of Irish Liverpool supporters....all in all it was a funny evening. Had a laugh in the Irish club too...St Patrick's (Paddy's) Tavern!
A young irish lad called Kenny and I decided that at 4am the best place to be would be the opera house...sunrise and all that. so spent 2/3 hours sat looking at the floodlit opera house....so beautiful. and then wandered through the botanical gardens as the sun rose.

Arriving back at the hostel at 7 am raised an eyebrow from Sue!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0455s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb