Sydney - Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
December 2nd 2008
Published: December 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

SydneySydneySydney

Barbecue at Narelle's
Libby our host for the next day or so picked us up and drove to her home in the National Park. Nice house, impressed by the little sixties ornaments and old furniture. She has a great view from the back garden. We chill out for the afternoon, Kay does the washing which after 9weeks was well appreciated, Thanks Libby. I finish off reading "the Kite Runner" (good choice Chris). I'd recomment it to anybody.
Christine arrives and we have a good chat.
Got some beer and wine (Libby cooked a veggie lasania) and we all go over to Narelle's our host for the evening. Luke and Ray are already there. She has a great house, again with really nice ornaments etc. Her veranda looks out on to the park and the views are great. Thanks Narelle for the food etc, lamb was great. I would love to see the garden in sunlight.

3.12.08 - We decide to do the 2hr coastal walk from Libby's home. Very pleasant. Libby described the flowers and the corrosion of the coast. I comment on the orange haze on the horizon, it's pollution from the city!
For lunch we go to a local club, the
SydneySydneySydney

Barbecue at Narelle's with me included - in the red track top - not mine
views from the dining area are again great, food wasn't bad either or the beer.

Well what can I say but thanks a lot to our hosts and for showing us a different view of life in Sydney from the one we got a few years ago.

Next the airport and Hong Kong.




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

SydneySydney
Sydney

With Libby on the coastal walk.
SydneySydney
Sydney

Us on the coastal walk.


13th January 2009

WoW!!
Looks like a lotta fun....I wanna be either one of you guys in my next life by the way....xx

Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0192s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb