Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
April 13th 2008
Published: May 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We only spent a couple of days in Sydney. It wasn't at all disappointing but there isn't really too much to report on the events there.
As a large, and arguably the most famous city in Australia, it has a really thriving night life which we didn't actually take full advantage of. On our first night we were so tired and didn't make it out until about 11pm when we ended up in this bar completely full of drunk people. That might sound like quite a redundant comment. As we were completely sober, though, and so tired and subdued it was actually really hilarious to just sit in the background with a drink watching everyone else be very drunk. So that's what we did for a couple of. We then moved on to another bar where we got chatting to some Norweigans who have been living in Sydney. They invited us to a club and we were at the stage of being quite tempted to be out all night but for the first time in our lives we did the sensible thing and went to bed! Boring of us, I know but we had sights to see in the morning!
The following morning we boarded another tour bus, an open-topped one at that. And went to see all the famous sights. The Harbour Bridge and The Opera House were just as incredible as we'd expected. Have a look at the pictures:


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement

55
5

Some wonky pictures on account of being taken from a moving bus.
88
8

One for Dad!


Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb