First Principles Pt. 2


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
October 25th 2005
Published: October 24th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Rhodesians infiltrate Buster HQRhodesians infiltrate Buster HQRhodesians infiltrate Buster HQ

"Okay, let's conga all the way to the train station and try and lose them there!"
Well, friends, The Celebration of Wilson is drawing to an end and what a fiesta it has been! I don't think any of us would be able to deny that he is a very attractive man. It is terribly unfortunate that we were only able to display a few photos of the vast library of images that makes up The Wilson Collection. (An interesting aside - I quizzed Buster Wilson why there are so many photos of him from the 86 collection. His reply - Well, I wasn't taking the photos. True, true, I have to admit. In fact I don't think I ever saw a camera in his hand. He was simply too busy positioning himself in front of every area of the most marginal scenic beauty in case a camera was produced.)
And so we move onto the next leg of the tripod we call the Busters.

Tez.

Now I'm not sure if this photo essay really does the Big Guy justice. Obviously there are not as many images as JW to choose from but one can't help but notice an interesting thing once the Buster Albums are perused. The simple fact is that there seems to
Two men on a couch.Two men on a couch.Two men on a couch.

"I gotta get me one of those red jumpers, Joe!"
be an inordinate number of snaps featuring Joe and Tez together! Now this of course leads one to surmise one of two things.
1. It is a simple statistical anomaly.
2. There is altogether something else going on here.
I'll let you be the judge. And while your judging please enjoy:

Los Festivale De La Tez





Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Two men on a fashion shoot.Two men on a fashion shoot.
Two men on a fashion shoot.

Scarves are just so 1986
ComradesComrades
Comrades

When it comes to beanies just say "Nyet"
Artists at workArtists at work
Artists at work

Tez consults his notes for the upcoming "Let's Bust 86!" while Joe composes another song. "Sit on a ball...no...Sit on a chair..No!"
Q. Was The Wall In good condition?Q. Was The Wall In good condition?
Q. Was The Wall In good condition?

A. No, it was unrestored.


25th October 2005

Oh You sexy thing Terence Edmond!Is there ever a photo in which Joe Wilson doesn't appear ! It worries me how camera shy the Busters are.
25th October 2005

Nearly a G2
Come on, that's enough of the photo collections of those two buffed Bono wannabes, the tucked-in T-shirt boy who keeps saying he's grooving in NY but is probably hiding in Woy Woy, and the two female groupies. How about more photos of the gorgeous tall hunk with wavy ebony hair and Elvis Costello glasses (and intellect)? I'd take him to the Great Wall of China (unrestored) any time. Mystery Woman (maybe a future G2) PS. F, can you remember to book the electrician, and it's Ivy's turn to watch a movie tonight. She's sick of Star Trek and Baywatch.
25th October 2005

Mystery Mama
Who is this new exciting addition to our personal travel blog fest!! I thought the rules were no asides of a domestic nature - potential G2 my hat!!!!!!!!!!! On second thoughts this type is probably buster potential. What can we really say about this continual exercise in the worship of frosh cakes? Vl aka LFS (5 days to go)

Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0617s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb