New cameras and friends


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
February 21st 2007
Published: February 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Sydney By nightSydney By nightSydney By night

The central station clock tower at night. Trying out my new camera. stay tuned for more photos.
well, i got to sydney. after the runway was fixed or at least cleared of the water, i was able to get a flight. I had to stay an extra day in airley beach, and i swear i would have chewed my own leg off in an effort to get away. It is nice for a while, but not the best for hanging out for a week.
I am at the YHA train station. A great place to stay. I am super pleased with it. clean modern rooms for 26$ a night. superb. Also, i am heading to the blue mountains again! to see the three sisters and do some walking around in the trees. I have met a few friends here, and one of them was interested in comming along, so we are off on the train to katoomba tomorrow yet again. I am here until the day of the 24th, so i will book my plane the day after tomorrow to go to new zealand. And i may hit up the aquarium here since i did not do that when i was with ryan.
Also, i found a new camera, and it is better than the last one and i can upload photos now! So here are some. Ryan has the rest in his camera , and he will post them when he gets home. Also, if you have not heard, i have my work visa! so i will spend the rest of the week in Oz maybe just to say i have been in austrlia for a month, before flying to cooler temperatures and more mountains... god i miss them. Its so flat here.

Hope everyone is doing alright. If you read this please post comments. Its nice to hear from everyone about what is going on in normal life. Cause its a hard life holding the beach down and making sure the waves are warm.



Advertisement



21st February 2007

Escape the rain into snow???
Hey Rich, Sorry to hear the you are in the rainy season there. As long as you are far away from Tully, The wetest town in Aussie then you can't be as bored as Taryn and I being there for a whole week! Work visa for NZ sounds great. You'll enjoy seeing the mountains again and it will seem like home. Take care. Sandra

Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0498s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb