First 2 Days


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
January 6th 2007
Published: January 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

TripTripTrip

In airplane, we were bored
Well the trip started at about 5 AM wednesday morning.

We flew to Austria, where we meet up with the 2 austria guys, and then we were all on our ways to beautiful land of Australia!
We arrived in Sydney about 14 hours after we started ... which made it about 5 PM on thursday... It was absolutely beautiful, first thing was feeling the hot air! We went from about 0-5 degrees, to around 25 degrees... it was abolutely amazing.
Anyways, we figured finding the place where to live, to be main priority, so we headed off... obviously funny enough we started in the wrong end of the street.. and we had nr. 509 ... ! and imagin all of us carrying all our laugge 509 nr down a road ... Well we found it, newly restored hotel, really nice place called "wake up"... it was easy and very cheap!

We spend the rest of the evening, wondering around Sydney, taking loads of pictures, which im trying to upload... hopefully it will go well! And in a desperate attempt to get some food, we took KFC ... (fast food) ... Anyways seeing sydney by night was an absolute fantastic
Arrival at AirportArrival at AirportArrival at Airport

Arrival at Airport, Mads
experience, that ill never forget!

Next Morning we decided to get up early and get fresh start discovering the beauty of Sydney, we started with a light breakfast at our favorit MC Donald... 😉 and yes we are gaining weight...
We headed down to see the opera house in full daylight, so beautiful.
We bought something called a daytripper to use on all trains busses and boats in all of sydney, we took the boat to an aquarium, where its possible to see the australian water wildlife, under the water, seeing the sharks svim around you is fantastic experience.
Later we visisted darling harbour, and a restaurant with some very delicious food, and it was so cheap...! We went to a chinese garden, in the middle of Sydney, unbelivable beautiful... it costed 6 dollar to get in, but it was worth every penny!
When we went to the aquarium we bought a ticket to also see the tower of sydney, so we went there afterwards to the tower, and watched sydney in all of its beauty... !
Then we got tired and decided for a 30 mins nap, which turned into a 4 hours nap... and obviously we were
Arrival at AirportArrival at AirportArrival at Airport

Arrival at Airport, John
starving... and spend about an hour to find a "cheap" but also fair enough good food, obivously we were tired of all the fast food..! we ended up in a british look-a-like bar, and got some nice BBQ Ribs... !

Today ...

Well we started again early cuz we had to be out of the hotel before 10 am..!
So we did, and we had agreed to spend a day on the beach... so we did ... we went for this awesome place called Manly Beach.. ! Which is like more or less a surfer paradise... with surfer shops all over and beautiful beaches! we spend about 6 hours at the beach, getting tanned and well sun-burned .. !
Afterwards we took the " long " trip to long point camp, which is the place we are going to live at the next 5-6 days.
And we arrived at about 6 PM..! So overall its been fantastic trip so far, its been probably the hottest day EVA.. about 30 Degress. So we are basicly burning up.. .

Tomorrow is prob beach day... maybe some snake finding... and such anyways updates will come so subscibe to the subscriber
Arrival at AirportArrival at AirportArrival at Airport

Arrival at Airport, Ellu, Clemens, Anders and John
list somewhere... 😉 awesome


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

Sydney ArrivalSydney Arrival
Sydney Arrival

We are on our way to our hotel... we are at nr. 205 need to go to 509 ;)
Sydney By NightSydney By Night
Sydney By Night

Opera House
Sydney By NightSydney By Night
Sydney By Night

Sydney Bridge
Sydney By DaySydney By Day
Sydney By Day

Sydney in the background
Sydney By DaySydney By Day
Sydney By Day

Opera House
Sydney By DaySydney By Day
Sydney By Day

Sydney Bridge
Sydney By DaySydney By Day
Sydney By Day

Sydney Bridge, The LADS
Sydney Chinese GardenSydney Chinese Garden
Sydney Chinese Garden

in the middle of Sydney, there was a chinece garden... which we had to see!
Sydney Chinese GardenSydney Chinese Garden
Sydney Chinese Garden

in the middle of Sydney, there was a chinece garden... which we had to see!
Sydney Chinese GardenSydney Chinese Garden
Sydney Chinese Garden

in the middle of Sydney, there was a chinece garden... which we had to see!
Sydney Chinese GardenSydney Chinese Garden
Sydney Chinese Garden

in the middle of Sydney, there was a chinece garden... which we had to see!
Sydney by DaySydney by Day
Sydney by Day

walking around
Sydney By NightSydney By Night
Sydney By Night

Eating, at that British pub


8th January 2007

not jealous
Looks really cool yoou guys, hope you´r enjoying every sec of it!!

Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0338s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb