Xmas and harriet comming soon!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
December 15th 2006
Published: December 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

In the carIn the carIn the car

bored, messing with the camera
YOYO!

Well its almost one week until xmas! I hope you’ve all written you wish lists and posted them off to Santa. Its come up so quickly and really doesn’t feel like xmas here, there are plenty of Xmas tree’s and decorations but being warn really does not add to the festive feeling, its not ment to be warm! I still need to get some dec’s and a tree. Harriet arrives on Monday so I’m really looking forward to seeing her again, its been so long, so I’m sure we’ll both go Xmas shopping to dress up the house in the festive spirit. I’ve been keeping busy, and I apologise for not keeping this more up to date, but its just getting time to do it. I think the last one I did I’d seen James band and shot the Band king Jack, Since then I been to see the bond film itself, and its really good, that Daniel bloke is so much better then Peirse Brosnon. Brads been busy in the studio recording the Inches album and this week done quite a few gig’s! its been photo mad.

This week Noel Gallagher has been in town. On Wednesday
Another one from the rugby finalAnother one from the rugby finalAnother one from the rugby final

stiched together, from brads fair hand at photography, well done!
I went down to a special Myspace.com showing of the oasis documentary that goes with the new best off album, and after noel showed up and did a question and answer session! I got up and asked a question, its was very funny! The film was good too, worth a watch if your half a Oasis fan or like those sort of things, its very much like the Coldplay one. Then Noel and Gem (half of Oasis) did an acoustic show last night, so went and shot that too, so been kept busy, did a shoot for a few models and shot in the inches in the studio while they record, so I’ve spend tones of time just up loading memory card to the computer.

Just had a call from Drum Media too, they want me to cover The New Pornographers tonight, that will prob only mean something to gregger! Maybe andy! The shoot I did yesterday was down at Bondi on the rocks, its was way cool, water hitting the rocks behind. If you want to check out what I’ve been doing recently photo wise, you can find my online portfolio at

LINK

So that’s about it, been out for a few dinner, and generally getting ready for Harriet arriving. Heading down the coast to Tuross, brad folks house, for Xmas period, so that will be nice and then back to Sydney for the BIG new year calibrations!

Well one more thing, HAPPY 21st Charlie, have a great day!!!!

And everyone have a great Xmas, I’m planning to upload pics of next week soon, doing the Sydney Harbour bridge climb next Wednesday so I’ll let you all know how that goes!

Take care, thanks for all the emails!

Tim

Xxx




Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

In the car with robIn the car with rob
In the car with rob

bored, messing with the camera
In the car +stickers on my headIn the car +stickers on my head
In the car +stickers on my head

VERY bored, messing with the camera
Crazy effectCrazy effect
Crazy effect

Photoshop can be a fun place!
Next door's catNext door's cat
Next door's cat

look mental if u ask me!
Modular xmas partyModular xmas party
Modular xmas party

Shot by fellow photographer simon! cheers mate!


Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0379s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb