Return to the Rocks Market


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » The Rocks
December 9th 2011
Published: December 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The Rocks SquareThe Rocks SquareThe Rocks Square

Enjoying a few drinks
We went to check out the Rocks Night Markets again tonight as Will and Andy hadn’t seen it and Jo was happy to return to the stalls to do some more shopping! We headed down around 7pm and took a walk through the stalls before catching up with Andy and Jess at the bar in the Rocks square where they had a live band as well. We were kept entertained by an enthusiastic (drunk) host who slurred her way through the introductions of the band and a selection of other entertainers from some street dancers to a magician and a belly dancer!

From here we walked around the remaining stalls before heading to the Lowenbrau beer house in The Rocks where Will and Andy took on the challenge of a Stein and the biggest meat platter on the menu (The Schlachtplatte), which was intended for 4 people and came with a extra knuckle of pork… too much meat for any man! They did a good job but there were some left overs… and for any of you who know Will, you’ll understand just how big the portion must have been!

As the meat sweats kicked in we decided to call it a night and head home to sleep it off, although it was a slow walk!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Defeated!Defeated!
Defeated!

Time to go home!


Tot: 0.192s; Tpl: 0.03s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0975s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb