Day 61


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Sydney Harbour
June 22nd 2010
Published: June 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

The latest gym we have blagged on a three day pass is uber plush its a fitness first platinum. The running machines and cross trainers have their own mini TV screen in. There is a fitness cinema gym showing films on a big screen that you watch while on exercise bikes. God knows what this place costs. Philip is going to take advantage of the three days here . some one arranges to come and see us tomorrow about taking a permanent membership out. err we live 12000 miles away we have no job and I don’t think we could afford this if we did. but we will have another free orange juice and plump towel while we pretend to be interested.

It rains more in Sydney than it does in London! who knew . well more inches alot less day thou today is a miserable rain swept day but we enjoy watching the boats chug along in one of the worlds great harbours before venturing inside to The crime museum a history of crime in New South Wales. a fascinating display, Philip favourite is the girl in pyjamas story The discovery of a girl’s body, clad only in silk pyjamas, began one of Australia great mysteries. Who was she and why was she murdered so brutally?

The police, determined to find her killer, preserved her body in formalin - hopeful that someone might identify her. Ten years later, they finally named her - and her killer. after dental checks which they dismissed at first identified her as Linda Agostini and her husband charged 10 years after the event quite quick by Australian standards.

Last big run tomorrow till Gold coast




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 17; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0323s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb