Flights


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Sydney Airport
February 20th 2008
Published: February 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Finally landed an hour or so early around 6 in the morning on wednesday. The first flight from toronto was late because of late passengers and deicing the plane. The people I was sitting with were interested in doing their own thing so I never really interacted with anyone on the flight. Luckly there were tv's in the back of the headrests so I was able to watch We own the Night and a couple sports shows to pass the time. Once we landed I had to hurry to my next flight which was on the other end of the airport. It turns out that everyone else that was around me on the Toronto to L.A. flight was also heading to Sydney so we worked together to get to our flight on time. The flight from L.A. to Sydney was in a 747 which was cool however the flight didnt have tv's in the headrest so I had to find things to do. I had an isle seat and then there was a space in the middle seat and then there was a girl in the window seat. For the first part of the flight we talked. She was transfering from Washington State University to the University of Sunshine coast which was just north of Brisbane. Very cool down to earth girl which helped to pass the time. Our flight reached Sydney an hour and a quarter early because of tail wind which meant I had even more time to wait for Mike. His flight finally landed at 10:25 and we were finally on our way. Mike met a guy who we have been with the whole trip named Luke. He was on the flight with mike and is from Midland, Ontario.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.185s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1291s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb