On the road again


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Mona Vale
May 31st 2008
Published: May 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Gidday to you all, just to let you know we're heading out again. --------We have a super trip in plan, with the highlights being ------- 3 days Amsterdam, then a month in the UK,including Glasgow, visiting family,friends and attending a wedding in Cambridge.
We then cross the Atlantic in time for the 4th of July celebrations and a fun week in The Big Apple (and a quick little look at Tiffany's!!) and a whistle stop into Pennsylvania and the Amish country to look at the quilts, a helicopter day trip to Niagara Falls and then over to Frisco and to pick up our little American "home away from home" for a couple of months of North East US and thereabouts including a cruise up the Inside Passage,and the other highlights of Alaska, then a month of discovery through the Rockies and abouts, which will include our No 1 highlight - of a 3 day Grizzly Bear experience, somewhere up in the British Columbian rainforest.
Along the way we will make every effort to keep you all up with the adventures and the best of the Cannon shots as we go.
We will miss you all.
And we will look forward to hearing news from you, from time to time, about your adventures, wherever or whatever they may be!
Love Bald and Blonde XXXOOOO




Advertisement



Tot: 0.187s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 18; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0603s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb