Ozzie wine and coffee breakfast


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Harbourside
July 24th 2015
Published: August 12th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


As we live in Singapore, decision to go to New Zealand in winter seemed to be the only reasonable one, as we really wanted some cold (it happens if you live on the equator and weather is trying to cook you on daily basis). Planning the trip has started about half year earlier and itself was a huge fun and joy for me and gave me goosebumps, especially within the boring work hours. Armed with lonely planet and Internet I've made strong plans which at the ended up almost completely different 😊 but about that in the next post, as this one should be about our stop over in Sydney.

As we had whole 8 hours in between flights we decided to explore the city. There is a convenient train from the airport to the city center that takes about 20 min. There we had very nice coffee and wine for breakfast with the view over the opera and then a very nice stroll along the botanic gardens and then through the city to the fish market where we had quite amazing fish and scallops. Fish market apart form offering whole spectrum of fishes and sea food has multiple restaurants and booths where you can easily buy fish and sea food in every way- from classic fish'n'chips to splendid salmon and scallops sashimi. But be careful as market closes around 3 pm, so after that time you might nit be able to buy any food.

Dinner finished our Ozzie adventure and we went back to the airport to start even better one in New Zealand!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0358s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb