Last day in Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Harbourside
November 5th 2007
Published: November 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The Cleland BondThe Cleland BondThe Cleland Bond

Don't actually know what is in the building - looks a bit like a pub from the outside!
We were woken by early morning phone call (at 10.30am) to ask when the hotel could expect us to check out!

Our flight “home” wasn’t until about 8pm, so we had the best part of the day to kill.

We didn’t really do much to be honest - some breakfast, some lunch and a walk round the shops.

I found the building in the picture the day before and dragged Claire back down to the Rocks to show her it - I wonder how many other Clelanders have had their picture taken outside this building!

We actually managed to have an alcohol free day, and were doing really well until we got checked into the airport and the flight was a bit late - giving us the best part of an hour to kill.

Even at that, it wasn't until some guy promoting a wine club started chatting to us - after six free samples, we decided not to sign up (surprisingly) - but did acquire a taste for the rest of the night!

Ryan and Kel came to the airport to pick us up and came up to the flat for a beer -
SunsetSunsetSunset

There was a great sunset as we flew home - didn't really come out that well
Caroline and Tucker also popped in with our tickets for the cup - so we had a nice wee evening at home.

Nice chilled out end to the weekend - just so we could be fresh for Melbourne Cup Day the next day!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0685s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb