a bit of a catch up part 1


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Coogee
March 13th 2009
Published: March 13th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Thursday 26th Feburary - Sunday 1st March 2009
Ooops! I can't remember what i did theses days apart from work. Its been that long since i did my blog ahhh! Oooops again! I must start doing it more often again!

Monday 2nd March 2009
Well i know i slept a lot this day, it was my day off. I think i just caught up on tydying and emails. What a life ay! hehe x

Tuesday 3rd March 2009
I did a coastal walk today! I got the bus to Bondi beach then walked along the coastal path towards Coogee. It was amazing, it realy was! You are rite next to the see the path is that close to the edge. I came across some beaches inbetween, they were lovely! Not far from coogee there is a grave yard, and it is amazing. It looks out onto the see and it is massive. It was a bit sad though looking at what was written on some of the stones.
When i got there i had to make my way back to a bus to meet Dez in the city. We were going to Mardi Gras which is a gay parade in the city and aparently everyone dresses up in weird and wonderful colors.
It was good to meet up with her as she is not working at the salon anymore.
Then i had a walk to darling harbour and sat and enjoyed the views, then poped up to Rich's as he is rite there living with his sister. Gemma (Rich's sister), Kat ( Gemma's good friend) and i spent the evening putting up fairy lights round the flats window. It was really funny as we were all short and the boys left it up to us, we got there without them tho. Then Kat turned all the lights off and we all went..aaaaaah! Then Gemmas partner put on some christmas music and it really felt like christmas! Yay! Kat got here christmas hat too, she said she spent ages trying to get it from the top of her wardrobe at the back, but it was worth it!

Wednesday 4th March 2009
I worked today but unforntunately cant remember if i did anything after. Couldnt have done anything spectacular.

Part 2 coming soon.................................

Advertisement



Tot: 0.165s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1099s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb