My weeks blog catch up!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Coogee
February 13th 2009
Published: February 13th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Friday 6th Feb 2009
Nothing to account for here i can't remeber if i did anything ineresting, i had work tho.

Saturday 7th Feb 2009
Had work again. I had a txt from Scott who is Petes friend i met in my 2nd week. Asking ifi wanted to meet up. Pete was at the wedding he came back for with Jill my irish friend. I met him in Coogee bay hotel, i like it there they have a really nice beer garden!
It was good to meet him, he is so funny! One of those guys that any conversation you have with him he makes you laugh.
He told me about what happened to him with his foot in tyland! Oh my god! He ended up in hospital for 6 days. Basicly he was having a party and there was a wooden stage that was rotten with holes in they were dancing on, i think it was on a beach or something. He put his foot through the hole and managed to get it out again, carried on partying till the next morning. Then woke up in agony and he couldn't walk! So he went to hospital and they needed to operate as a piece of wood had gone in and straight out again when he pulled it out but infected it. They had to give him so many injections to numb it as when he slightly touched it he was in agony. He had 3nurses hold him down because of the pain he wasn't letting them do anything. Then the man told him to look at his infection, and Scott said he saw him proding something in his foot and endless amounts of puss coming out. He was not impressed he made him look.
They had to operate twice but Scott didn't want to go through the pain again. But they told him his foot was infected so badly right up to the lower leg, his foot would have to be amputated if he didnt let them do it again.
He said his skin was peeling off and everything, YUK!

Sunday 8th Feb 2009
It was Monica's last day at work today 😞
We actually had a really good day because the salon was so quiet we just had a right laugh! And they were belly laughs, we had a fun day. There was a compatition on as well on who could sell the most products in the day, and suprise suprise Monica won, so she was happy to get another leaving prize.

Monday 9th Feb 2009
I had a day off today. I met up with Scott again, he is crashing at mine for a week as there is a spare bed and is cheeper than hostells. He's trying to find a job.
We went out to meet some of his friends Ryan and Rich at side bar in central. They were a really nice bunch then a bit later some of Ryans friends came too. It was really nice to meet new people again. A good nite too!

Tuesday 10th Feb 2009
Another day off today, slept in which was well needed. Me and Scott went for a walk down Anzac parade wich is the main road at the bottom of my road and goes for miles. He walks everywhere and wanted to walk to Bronte but as you all know me i persuaded him to get the bus after nearly an hour of walking, oh and getting lost in a uni campuss. We walked onto a road with shops then it lead us into the grounds of the uni and it took a while before we came out on the same road. We got to Bronte on the bus and stopped off at an indian food shop. I don't like hot food but i had a mild butter chicken and mango curry and it was gorgious!
Then i had a call from Darrah and the boys, my good irish friends that i miss, so it was good to here from them.
Then i gave in and we walked to bondi but it wasn't far so i got the better deal i think of not walking too much. Then we came back to the flat. And i had an early nite.

Wednesday 11th Feb 2009
I had work and it was good again, there is no bitchyness in the salon at the mo so everyone is enjoying theirselves.
I met up with Paul and Anna straight after work, who are Bex's friends. I had a nice journey there too, i had the nicest bus driver in Sydney he was very chatty and happy, unlike most of them.
It was a really good get together with them. We all caught up on what Bex is getting up to in Newzealand, she is having a great time although aparently they don't sell a beer called Blonde so she is missing that, the nutter.
We chatted for so long none of us knew the time and we ended up getting home at midnight. But well worth the chat and get together.

Thursday 12th Feb 2009
I worked 9-9 today and it really dragged it was so quiet!
But we had a fun day again, we are really making the most of our empty salon, once there is no more cleaning to do we just have a good old chin wag and end up being silly and laughing our heads off! Its great, no presure from bossed, we know are jobs but when there is nothing left to do we relax. I think the salon is spotless we have been quiet a lot recently and the shelves must have no dust on them at all!
So it was a good day at work and then i crashed for the evening.


Speak soon! xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0444s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb