Beach life


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Coogee Beach
October 1st 2008
Published: October 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

So we have been in Coogee for just over nearly 3 weeks now, so we have been chilling out for the best part and exploring Sydney on the other days. There is lots to see and do here and we are having a great time. The beach is lovely and the weather is pretty hot most days.

We took a ferry trip around the Sydney harbour, it was only an hour in total, but we had to get off early because poor Bella so so sick again. Bless her she was really brave, but I have to agree with her - no more boat rides! The thing is where we got off the boat, we were miles away from where we wanted to be and the only way back was, boat, taxi or a very long walk. So of course we took the expensive option, but I just felt so bad for her!

We also visited yet another wildlife park where we both got frightened to death with too much spider knowledge - one of the deadliest spiders ever is found in Sydney, ahhhh! Steve has gone ultra paranoid. The kids also held and stroked massive beetles, lizards and snakes, they have no fear!
And of course there were the obligitory kangaoos and koala's, but the kids are like, 'yeah whatever' now!

Steve has started his course now, so it will be pretty quiet now for the next few weeks as I will probably stay local for most of it. But keep reading!

Happy Birthday to Tracey and Rachel - hope you had a great day


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0705s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb