Day 59


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Castle Hill
June 20th 2010
Published: June 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

A Funny and random thing happened while walking back from the shops as the sunset a local stopped us worried that Philip was cold in just a shirt and to ask if he seen anything as remarkable or beautiful as the white cockatoos sat in arow on the telegraph line chirping away as the sun set behind them. A random yet engrossing imagine. The man thanks us gave us an orange as he could tell we had a beautiful soul he said and went on his way. That sort of thing doesn't happen too often in Lower Hartford.

In the evening Philip was going to a 70s party at Adams boss house, Struggling for a costume he thinks a 70s attitude may be the way forward like Gene Hunt in Life on Mars but being a racist misogynist male in Australia is just the norm today, so settles on auburn wig Madeline and imogen beads and round glasses.

He gets abit to much into the long auburn hair and spends the night throwing his hair back and giggling in between eating by mistake with various 70s style finger food. Which include an Australian invention Fairy Bread which is buttered bread with hundreds and thousands on. A feel a few pieces of this would soon add about a stone back to Philips waistline.

The people are so friendly the music wonderful and the fruit punch a little too intoxicating and attempts to watch the Australia game end in loud snoozing





Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 67; dbt: 0.0883s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb