Sight Seeing in Sydney Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » CBD
July 2nd 2012
Published: July 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Sydney Harbor
This should actually be the first stop on any kind of Australian itinerary. Any visit to the harbor can take in many of Sydney's preeminent points of interest just like the Sydney Opera House plus Sydney Harbor Bridge. Take a Sundown Dining trip on the harbour in order to appreciate the city from the sea.

2. The Sydney Opera House
Investigate this famous construction from each and every possible angle! Have a tour to get a greater insight into the actual day-to-day workings of the Opera House after which you can experience a performance (it's not all Opera you realize!).

3. Sydney Harbor Bridge
This amazing bridge towered over Sydney Harbor long before the Opera House was even a shimmer in the architects eye. You can take a look at the bridge on foot, ascend inside a pylon or take a guided walk over the top (in the event you are brave enough!).

4. The Royal Botanic Gardens & the Domain
This particular eco friendly retreat has one of Sydney's most impressive outlooks over the city and Sydney Harbor. Founded in 1818, the gardens are where you can a superb selection of flora from Australia and internationally. The Domain envelopes the actual Royal Botanic Garden and it is a popular exercising and picnic area.

5. The Rocks
The Rocks is really a shopping and dining area instantly west of Circular Quay which has a fascinating and special heritage. It represents where Australia's European settlement commenced and has several historical buildings and sites that provide glimpses in to Australia's colonial history

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0444s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb